Monday, January 20, 2014

This January I participated in a 10 day cleanse focused on clean eating and other self nurturing practices (e.g. exercise, body brushing, meditation). As I continue to follow much of what I was doing on the cleanse my energy and mental clarity have been slowly improving, and I have been a lot less irritable. The cleanse was exactly what I needed to get me out of the long period of stagnancy I've been in since well before my diagnosis. I feel as though I'm finally starting to live again, instead of just surviving. The fatigue and pain are still here, but my mind and spirit are feeling better, and I believe in time that my body will, too. I'm so very thankful for the nutritional coach and friend who led the cleanse, and for the fabulous group of people who participated. My heart is full of gratitude.

No comments: