Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

To blog more. I realized that a big part of the reason I don't blog like I used to is because of Mike. I didn't used to have someone to share everything with, my thoughts, the things that the boys are doing, etc., but now I have Mike. I don't need this outlet as much, but I do want to record thoughts and occasions so Alex and Spencer have them later. I'd also like to blog more about what's going on in my life, what I'm doing, thinking, little tidbits...

So here's a tidbit for you. Try this recipe: Roquamole (that's rock-a -mole, like guacamole). Heard about it on NPR weeks ago and made it for my sister last night. It's delish. My sister - she babysat Alex and Spencer last night so Mike and I could go out for the New Year's Eve bash at New World Home Cooking. Yum and fun! Awesome sister I have. The boys had a great time; didn't even miss us.

So, happy New Year to all and may 2009 be the best year yet for everyone!

No comments: