Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

This morning Mike asked Alex to come to the table for breakfast. Alex whined and said something to Mike (he can't remember the exact words) to indicate that he needed a new diaper. He was poopy! This is the first time ever he has let anyone know he needed a diaper change! Whoo hooo!!!

I noticed this morning that Spencer looks even taller next to Alex than he did a month or so ago when he was measured an inch taller. I put them back to back and I swear he's got close to two inches on Alex. He's a Spencer sprout!

I'm beginning to think I have ADD. I can't concentrate on one task for more than five minutes. My mind is always wandering and I can't keep track of my thoughts. I can't remember something somebody told me two minutes ago. It's making schoolwork exceedingly difficult!

No comments: