Friday, January 21, 2011

Long Overdue

This virus, followed by bronchitis, followed by gastroenteritis diet really works! I've lost my holiday weight gain plus some! Seriously, how is it possible to be dehydrated but still have post nasal drip?

Over the holidays I put our Christmas train around the tree. I told Spencer, "It's a decoration, not a toy. You can look at it with your eyes, but not touch it with your fingers." He replied, "But Mom, my eyeballs are in the ends of my fingers!"

Here's a video of the NICU where Alex and Spencer spent the first three months of their lives.  There are quite a few pictures of us in it.  It's a beautiful way to show them what we experienced there.  I hope you'll consider giving to the March of Dimes, the AMC Children's Hospital, or Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital District.  They are all part of the miracles that Alex and Spencer are.

When things happen I think to myself "I need to blog about that!", but I always get busy and then forget what it was I wanted to share.  I'll be back when my memory decides to serve me better!

Thanksgiving 2010

No comments: